- Charlestongirl of Best Things in Beauty is a lover of all things Bobbi Brown. Last week she was fortunate enough to attend a Bobbi Brown Master Class. She’s sharing the latest beauty tips she learned and see the newest in Bobbi products, too!
- Tragedy struck the fashion world this spring with the news of Alexander McQueen’s death. Butter London nail polish pays homage to him with their new shade All Hail McQueen. Gaia from The Non-Blonde shares her thoughts on this honorary shade.
- Do you want to make your pores and fine lines disappear? We all want that flawless face before applying makeup and Kelly from Gouldylox Reviews shares with us a Jouer product that gives her that flawless look.
- We love products that give us a flawless face, but sometimes we need to learn how to use the products to get the look we want. Makeup artist Victoria Stiles will be doing a “Flawless Faces Web Series.” See Makeup Artist Backstage to learn about the series.
- What are some of the hot color trends this fall? Purple is one of them, and Kari from Fabulous Over Forty shares with us some of her favorite purple beauty products. Could there be a purple in your future?
- The economy may be putting us in a grey mood, but Sabrina from The Beauty Look Book shows us all things beautiful in grey. From nail polish to handbags and everything in between, there’s a grey you may fall in love with!
- Sadly, there have been times when we’ve all overdone it in the sun. Carla from Product Girl tested a Caudalie product for her sunburn. Did she get the relief she needed?
Enjoy your weekend!
Photo: Lukáš Patkaň