- This week, Sabrina shared some hard-to-find Chanel colors at The Beauty Look Book, lip and eye colors that were exclusive to Saks and Chanel.com. Find out why they were worth the hunt!
- Julie Hewett, a Hollywood favorite, never misses. Check out The Non-Blonde to find out why Gaia is buying Julie’s Hue Color Creams.
- Kari’s biggest makeup frustration is foundation. She was testing up a storm at Fab over Forty after reading makeup artist Pat McGrath’s recommendations. The winners? Head over to see.
- Giorgio Armani Beauty has a new eye shadow formula, Eyes to Kill. Three shades were introduced for holiday as a preview of what’s to come, and Amy showed us at Café Makeup how they stack up against some other favorites.
- At Gouldylox Reviews, Kelly gave us the 411 on a Bare Escentuals steal. Shimmer and shine for the holidays – at a discount!
- Charlestongirl got her hands on photos of Chantecaille’s Sea Turtle Palette and new Hydra Chic lipsticks. See the gorgeous colors for spring – and find out how you can help save the “gentle giants” at Best Things in Beauty.
- Jane demonstrated how she’ll get her holiday glam with The Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara from Maybelline. Head over to Daly Beauty to see her amazing before and after photos.
- Kate Somerville, skin care guru, has a new miracle product. Find out from Carla at Product Girl why you are going to want Kate’s CytoCell Dermal Energizing Treatment.
- Debbi was also thinking about her holiday hair style as she tried a dry shampoo. Find out why she gave Oscar Blandi’s Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray a rave review at DivaDebbi.
We wish you a happy, healthy, and safe holiday!