From new collections to classics — and some jazzy technology thrown in — we’ve got you covered this week! It’s always exciting when fall makeup collections arrive at the stores, so we have been busy bloggers.
- Gaia and Charlestongirl swatched Armani Beauty’s latest Night Viper Collection for Fall 2010. This collection has been a hot ticket of reader requests! Gaia has lots of great photos of the three new Rouge D’Armani lipstick shades at The Non-Blonde. Is one in your future?
- Charlestongirl swatched the collection at Saks with Loyd Cassler, her Armani buddy. You can see the new eye shadows, cheeks, and mascara at Best Things in Beauty.
- Kari gave us her take on Plaid Gone Mad – the new Burberry Beauty collection – and described her quest to get her hands it. You’ll enjoy her story at Fab over Forty.
- Kelly discovered the “fabulousness” of Tarte’s Beauty in a Box: Bronze Smokey Eye collection. It looks so good on her! Check out this must-have Sephora set at Gouldylox Reviews.
- Don’t we all love lavender? Kristen at Beauty Addict suggested five de-stressors you might enjoy after a long work week.
- Is “greige” the new taupe? See what Amy thinks at Café Makeup. Then vote!
- Find out at Beauty Info Zone Blog how Jane Iredale helped Marcia reinvent her life.
- Lianne showed us the amazing NARS Fall Collection featuring Daphne Guinness, model and NARS muse, at The Makeup Girl.
- Use your mobile phone for everything? Now you can shop at Sephora in a new app! Find out why Amber at Beauty Junkies Unite may be one of the first (and best) mobile customers.
As the days get noticeably shorter, you’ll have more time for beauty surfing! We hope you enjoy these great features as we kick off the last official month of summer.