This week was hoppin’ for our beauty blogging buddies! Check out what perked up their (rabbit) ears in the beauty world.
- Sabrina is a lucky gal. She spent time with Edward Bess at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills! Her husband even commented on her glamorous makeup when she got home. Go see what Edward selected for her at The Beauty Look Book.
- Charlestongirl at Best Things in Beauty was one happy Giorgio Armani Beauty fan! She bought two of the new Giorgio Armani Beauty Mediterranean Eye Palettes for summer – officially hoarding it.
- Guerlain has introduced its Inca Collection, and Amy had the scoop on the exquisite Terra Inca Bronzer at Café Makeup. Even the packaging is a stunner.
- Kari showed us a way to rid our skin of sun damage and age spots with PMD Microderm. Find out how to blast away discoloration at Fab over Forty.
- Good books about beauty are rare. Gaia was enthralled with the new one from François Nars. Find out why you need it too at The Non-Blonde.
- Debbi found a miraculous hair product, TRESemme’s Climate Protection Mousse. It adds body and shine and de-frizzes for only $3.50 a can! Intrigued? Head over to DivaDebbi.
- Jane found an instant hair fix: Batiste Dry Shampoo. She told us at Daly Beauty how she went from flat to feisty.
- Product Girl’s Beauty VIP of the Week was Dr. Dennis Gross. Find out from Laurie why she likes Alpha Beta Glow Pads for the face.
- If you want more wow, bang, and glam for your eyelashes, Kelly has a suggestion for you. Head over to Gouldylox Reviews to see Mally Beauty’s Ginormous Mascara in action.