Posted by BX Staff on May 28th, 2011
Memorial Day weekend is here! As you kick off summer at BBQs with friends and family, why not prep by learning the latest and greatest in the beauty world?
- Café Makeup left us drooling over her sneak peek at Chanel’s Fall 2011 Collection.
- The Non-Blonde featured a superb powder brush from Louise Young. Love her brush features!
- DivaDebbi test drove Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara after all these years. Did it pass today’s test?
- Product Girl got a peek at Joelle Russo’s makeup bag. See what a Nordstrom Regional Beauty Director loves.
- Gina Brooke, Artistic Director for Hourglass Cosmetics and celebrity makeup artist, shared her beauty secrets with Fab over Forty.
- Love Deborah Lippmann like most of us? Daly Beauty featured Deborah Lippmann’s nude nail look.
- Gouldylox Reviews showed us how to attach feather extensions to our hair. Look out Steven Tyler!
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.