As the early days of November roll along, looking stylish while staying warm can pose a difficult feat for many women. For the days when wool pea coats and cashmere sweaters just aren’t enough, faux fur items are the perfect amount of cozy to fight off the wind.
Faux fur is a trend that can add instant glam to any outfit if chosen tastefully. Whether on the trim of a coat or peaking out of the tops of booties, a healthy amount of fur is sure to keep you looking chic and feeling toasty. Even better, many faux fur items look as expensive as real fur, only with a much better price point.
No need to fear animal lovers! Faux fur does not include any real animal fur and no animals are harmed in its production.
Check out some of my favorite faux fur items below!
1. Fur Trimmed Wool Coat – Free People– $268
2. MICHAEL Michael Kors Fux Fur Neck Warmer – Michael Kors– $41
3. Fur Waistcoat – Zara– $39.90
4. Surell Faux Fur Cuff Hat with Knit Crown – Bloomingdale’s – $58
5. Lacey Faux Fur Booties – LOFT– $138
6. Laundry by Shelli Segal Faux Fur Trim Hooded Anorak – Nordstrom– $198
7. Tulle Faux Fur Jacket – Piperlime– $89
Will you be rocking faux fur this winter?