As a self-proclaimed shoe fanatic, I’m always looking for new styles of shoes to add to my ever-growing collection. The top shelf of my walk of my closet is home to my many pairs of heels, and the floor has a special place for my favorite type of shoes, boots of course! This fall my favorite addition to my boot collection is the lace-up bootie.
Lace-up booties are the perfect way to add some edge to any daytime outfit. The clean, sophisticated lace look in the front creates a stylish update to the already popular bootie style. Try sporting these booties with a skinny pant and oversized sweater, or with a pair of tights and a dress for a city-chic look.
The best part of this shoe style is that the wedge lace-up booties are comfortable enough to wear for a full day on the town. I wore my pair out shopping on Newbury Street last week and the number of compliments I received was endless!
Don’t hesitate, start looking for your favorite lace-up bootie today!
1. Enzo Angiolini Flory -DSW- $89.95
2. Chelsea Crew Sari Red Suede Oxford Wedges – LuLu’s- $73
3. Gabriella Rocha Elmas – Zappo’s- $143.10
4. Sam Edelman “Rowan” Bootie – Nordstrom- $194.95
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Jada Ankle Boot – Michael Kors - $198
6. Steve Madden Tanngoo – Steve Madden- $79.95
7. Lace-Up Heeled Booties – Express- $88
Will you be sporting lace-up booties this Fall?