With Fall quickly approaching, I can’t help but get excited about blazers, jackets, apple picking and so much more. I’m not embarrassed to say that I am jealous of all the schoolkids who get to go on fun-filled back to school shopping trips with their parents. It’s a little less fun when you’re the one footing the bill.
Regardless, I put together a clothing/beauty wishlist of sorts for the upcoming season. Obviously, only truly necessary items made the list. A leather jacket counts as a necessity. Right? Right!
Let’s be honest, this is a very abridged version of my wishlist. In reality, I could go on for days about all of the tings I’m dying to get my hands on. But for the sake of everyone’s time (and my wallet), I’ll start and stop with these five items.
1. Collection Leather Bomber from J.Crew – Let’s be real, this is way out of my price range. A girl can dream, can’t she?
2. Ponte Academy Blazer from Gap – This blazer comes in a color combo for anyone.
3. Sloan Fit Slim Ankle Pant from Banana Republic – I love the ankle-length style and burgundy color.
4. ghd Classic Styler – I have had my eye on a new flat iron for a while, and I don’t know how much longer I can wait.
5. Smokin’ Hot by Essie – I just bought this polish from CVS, and I can’t wait to report back.
What are you dying to get your fashionable paws on this Fall?