I’m a little bit vain, especially when it comes to my hair. I’ve been growing it out over the past 1+ years since my big chop, and it’s finally almost to my ideal length. While I always take care of my hair, I’ve been a little extra zealous now that I’m excited about its shape and style again. Which leads me to my current favorite hair care products …
- Whenever my hair is in desperate need of a good cleansing, I reach for Neutrogena Anti-residue Shampoo. It helps to rid my hair of build-up at the end of the week, leaving my lox clean yet still hydrated.
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner are my day-to-day shampoo and conditioner. They leave my hair oh-so smooth and smelling absolutely delicious.
- I’m a bad beauty blogger who doesn’t use heat protectant. GASP! Somehow, my hair remains healthy despite all of hot tools I use. I apply BioSilk Silk Therapy after each shower, before I dry my hair and whenever it needs a little smoothing. Plus, when I’m low on lotion, I lather this all over my body. Shiny lox and limbs … what more can a girl ask for?
- I don’t use hair spray on a daily basis, but when I do, I use Tres Two Extra Hold Hair Spray. It holds all day and night while still leaving my hair touchable. No crunchy hair here, folks.
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo is my savior on days when I’m rocking the next-day hair. It absorbs the extra oils quickly, leaving my hair fresh, clean and refreshing. Yes, I just used three words in its name to describe it … deal with it. It’s a self-explanatory name.
That’s it, folks. The 5 products that I’ve been using on the regular for the past few months. I would love to hear what you think if yo’ve tried them before or if you give them a try in the future.
What are some of your current favorite hair care products?