This weekend, I finally went apple picking! It’s been years since I’ve been able to make it out to an orchard and we lucked out with the perfect chilly day. I bundled up in my favorite denim, a tee, a warm sweater, and my favorite striped scarf. But, I would have loved to be in this little ensemble thanks to the new fall collections from J.Crew, Madewell, and more.
If you’re planning on apple picking, visiting a pumpkin patch, or going on any other fall adventure, try out an outfit like this one!
- A classic white tee, like the drape pocket tee from Madewell ($45)
- A cozy cardigan like J.Crew’s classic merino long cardigan ($89)
- Cozy denim – I’m loving the jomila stretch twill pant from Steven Alan, despite the high price tag ($535)
- The perfect flats – Madewell’s french knot pointy skimmer ($98)
- Don’t forget to add a little pizzaz. I’m loving Bauble Bar’s gold chain collar ($42)
For my day of apple picking, I wanted to be dressed in a cozy, cute outfit. Though this isn’t exactly what I wore, it would have been my ideal ensemble for the outing.
What are your fall must-haves this year?
Photo: beautyXposé; Disclosure