Happy Friday, you beautiful people! To celebrate the start of the weekend, the Beauty Blogazons are bringing you some of their posts from the week. Happy reading!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Swatches of all of the gorgeous shades. The Perfect swipe and go lip product for the season!
- Makeup Demon: Bold makeup idea & photoshoot.
- beautyXposé (oh hey – that’s us!): Not sure what new makeup to buy? Check out Kristin’s mini Sephora haul to see if anything sparks your interest.
- Makeup Life and Love: Have you found the perfect nude lippie? Only to realize that it is a bit on the overly pricey side? Join Jamie as she finds a budget beauty buy that mimics her favorite CHANEL….
- Good Lack, Nail: This week, Caroline reports about her experiences with waxing and sugaring. She wonders if it will make her live up to the ‘successful’ women printed in glossy magazines… or if she’s just fooling herself.
- Glamorable!: Conceal, hydrate and protect your skin with one swipe of Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream! Check out Anastasia’s review, swatches and before and after pictures.
- Geniabeme: Geniabeme shows off how she wears blue on her eyes!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: CC Cream by Studio Gear Review AND DISCOUNT CODE!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison says give mattes a chance!
Phew – that’s a lot of good blog posts to peruse! Can’t wait to hear what you think about them all.
What are you reading this weekend?