June is here, which means that Summer is unofficially officially in full swing. Unless you live in Boston with me where it’s not warm yet this year, but that’s a different story.
You already know that I’m loving Bareskin, L’Oreal polish in Tangerine Crush and the Skin Authority skin cleansing system for Summer, but I thought you deserved to hear from some of my blogger friends on this topic too.
- Phyrra’s Pretty Little Exilir – “This hair mask is great for Summer to rehydrate your hair after being in the sun, getting it lightened, or swimming in pools. I use this weekly to keep my hair nice and soft!” Eugenia of Geniabeme
- Hada Labo Tokyo Skin Plumping Gel Cream – “I love this milky almost clear gel moisturizer for summer because it is lightweight, not greasy in the least, and doesn’t clog pores or create milia. Also, it is fragrance-free so it doesn’t interfere with all the other sunscreens and scents that summer seems to bring.” Allison of Never Say Die Beauty
- The Zoya Tickled Collection – “These beautiful creams are opaque in two coats & perfect for nails that scream summer!” Stephanie Louise of All Things Beautiful
- Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette – “I love bright colors in the Summer and this palette is perfect for it! I’ve been mixing shades from the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette with nudes to still be work friendly while having a fun pop of color.” Lisa of Cosmetic Sanctuary
- NCLA nail polish in I Only Fly Private – “It’s such a fun coral shade that’s great for summer. It goes with a lot of other colors and it really stands out against bronzed skin.” Tashina of Logical Harmony
- Clinique City Block day time cream with SPF 40 – “I have a very pale complexion that burns very easy, so I need lots of SPF in the summertime! Along with this cream being fairly affordable as far as daytime creams go, it also gives me a great base for my makeup application.” Kaelyn of MyFairDaily
- Elemental Herbs All Good Lips Active Beauty Tints SPF 18 – “These natural, moisturizing lip balms offer broad-spectrum SPF protection with physical sunscreen (pure zinc oxide) while adding a soft wash of beautiful color!” Harshleen of BeautyTidbits
- Urban Decay Loose Ultra Setting Powder – “It provides perfect coverage without being the least bit heavy. I get compliments on my face whenever I use it.” Stephanie of Makeuprshutup
- Skindinavia Oil Free Makeup Primer – “Skindinavia Oil Free Makeup Primer is awesome for summer, it helps seal the skin before makeup is applied and is sweat proof, paraben and oil free.” Norah Salazar, Makeup Artist at Norah Loves Makeup
- Too Faced Melted Lipsticks – “I love the bright, punchy colors, especially Fuchsia, Candy, Violet and Ruby! They’re easy to apply, the formula is comfortable to wear and they’re very pigmented.” Courtney of Phyrra
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Cream and Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray – “My hair normally takes FOREVER to air dry! I use the Cream all over and the Spray at my roots. The cream allows my curls to “clump” while the spray gives me texture and lift at the roots! Speeds up drying, too!” Jessika of Polish Insomniac
- Josh Rosebrook’s Cacao Antioxidant Mask – ” I love this skin soothing, radiance boosting mask. I like a bare face for summer and this mask gives skin the chance to glow without makeup.” Cindy of Hello Dollface, Naturally
- Pond’s Luminous BB+ Cream – “Spf + light second-skin coverage make this a more desirable alternative to heavy foundation in the warmer months. This is such an easy product to wear; just slap it on your face and GO!” Carly of The Science of Chic
- Dermalogica’s After Sun – “With the heat turning up, I know thay even though I am diligent with putting sunscreen on, sometimes it’s envitable that you will end up burnt. Dermaologica’s After Sun helps heal, soothe and reduce any irritation or redness caused by the sun and getting sun burnt. Seriously it is a life changing summer must have!” Jamie of Makeup Life and Love
- Neoteric Cosmetics Inc Alpha Hydrox Sheer Silk Moisturizer with SPF15 – “This moisturising cream absorbs quickly, doesn´t leave any greasy residue and it feels light on my skin. It also works well with my makeup.” Leelo of Beauty by Miss L
- Kama Ayurveda Lavender Water – “Kama Ayurveda Lavender Water is pure distilled lavender water and super refreshing for summers and to carry around..acts as a toner too.” Bhumika of New Love-Makeup
- Coola Face SPF 30 Cucumber – “I love it because it is organic sun protection! This sunblock rubs in nicely just like lotion (doesn’t leave that white residue), and leaves your face super smooth and soft.” Saarah of Beauty Momme
There you have it – 17 of the beauty bloggers’ favorite Summer products.
What are your favorite beauty products for the Summer?