Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Fall has just arrived and Halloween is a month away, but makeup retailers are wasting no time preparing for the upcoming holiday season. To their credit, I’ve already gotten multiple requests to share my wish list with family, so companies like tarte are smart to plan ahead.That’s alright, their advance planning is a beauty blogger’s best friend. tarte recently reached out to let me know about their kits in their holiday 2014 collection.
Exclusively at Ulta
- Away Oui Go Portable Palette & Collector’s Set ($48, retail value $410)
- Petite Treats 12 Days of tarte Deluxe Collection ($37, retail value $122)
Exclusively at Sephora
- Bon Voyage Collector’s Set And Travel Bag ($59, retail value $423)
- Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette ($42, retail value $110)
Available at tarte Retailers
- Chic to Cheek Deluxe Amazonian Clay Blush Set ($35, retail value $56)
- Tres Chic Park Ave Princess Contour Palette ($34)
- Ladies Who Lash Limited-edition Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler ($19)
- Kiss & Belle Deluxe LipSurgence Lip Set ($19, retail value $36)
- Sweet Dreams Best-sellers Collection ($34, retail value $100)
I had the lucky chance to take a sneak peek at the tarte Away Oui Go palette and collector’s set, which is available exclusively at Ulta this season. The set comes with a whole bunch of products for eyes, face and lip, which makes it very worth every penny of the $48 price tag. Everything in the set is listed out below:
- 16 full size, French-inspired Amazonian Clay Eye Shadows (0.07 oz. each)
- 4 full size Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes: Irresistible (soft melon), Envisioned (sheer coral), Limitless (peach rose), Intrigue (rose petal) (0.158 oz. each)
- 3 deluxe Maracuja Lip Glosses: Paris (raspberry), Cannes (light pink), Nice (nude mauve) (0.06 fl. oz. each)
- Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
- Portable collector’s compact (0.14 oz.)
Now on to what you’re here for … the photos! I can’t wait to play around with these products and share some looks with you in the upcoming weeks.
What do you think of the palette? Will it be on your holiday wish list?
Photos: beautyXposé; Disclosure