H&M recently released its newest collection from its new label, & Other Stories. I’m obsessed, to say the least. I love the brand, the clothes, the accessories, and the website!
& Other Stories has done an amazing job of revamping the typical online storefront; instead of simply featuring still images of each piece separately, the website offers a variety of photographs. Some items are featured on posed models, other clothes and accessories are attached to hangers, and some even are featured on what look like candid images.
Overall, I think H&M has done a pretty awesome job with its newest brand. Though this line is a little pricier than H&M’s typical collection, the clothing, shoes, and accessories are a little more sophisticated. Here are a few of my favorites:
1. Mid-Heel Sandals are perfect for this season.
Crafted from linen and leather, I’m loving that these shoes have a covered heel, but open toes.
2. This Two-Tone Dress puts a nice spin on the classic black dress.
Sometimes during the warmer months I stay away from the classic LBDs because I prefer lighter colors, but this makes for the perfect spring evening getup.
3. This Bustier with Boned Cups.
How adorable! I think this one speaks for itself.
4. I just can’t get enough of this Sunrise Print Clutch.
Made with nylon mesh and a colorful sunrise print, this clutch is perfect for any outfit this season.
5. After spotting this Box Chain Bracelet, I immediately said to myself, “how do I not already have a box chain bracelet?”
This one from & Other Stories is simply perfect.