- Shadows: Emani Minerals – loose Crushed Minerals Color Dust in “Ms. Know it All Dust” (pink) and “Extra T.L.C.” (oyster pearl); cream Hybrid Color in “Speechless” (bronze and gold)
- Liner: e.l.f. Liquid Eyeliner in black (Note: While this liner was used for this picture, it can dry out and crack off after time)
- Mascara: Dr.Hauschka Volume Mascara
1. Lighten Up. Use a brush to sweep the entire eyelid with the oyster-colored shadow, extending it up to the brow. Dab into the inner corners and the tear duct area to brighten up that area and “open up” your eyes!
2. Don’t Get Stuck in the Middle. Pat your ring finger into the bronze cream shadow, and dab a small amount onto the middle of the lid. Gently blend with your finger toward the outer corner.
3. Create a Cute Crease. Use a brush to blend the pink shadow from the outer third of lid up into the crease, creating a sideways “V” pattern. Blend and buff so there are no visible harsh edges.
4. Line Away! Apply the eyeliner close to the eyelashes across the entire upper lid. At the outer corner, extend the line up to a 45-degree angle, tapering off to a point as you go.
Bonus Tip: Rest your elbow onto a hard surface while lining to help stabilize your hand and avoid jerky lines! Make a mistake? No worries – just retrace your original line and fatten it out to cover the snafu.