With the holiday season underway, I am definitely beginning to feel the pressures of finding gifts for everyone on my shopping list. Surprisingly enough, the most difficult people to find cute and clever gifts for are my best girl friends. Last week we drew names for our Secret Santa swap and the limit is $50, hence the inspiration of this post!
While many stores have great sales during the holidays, it still can be a challenge to find special gifts on an affordable budget. When I shop for gifts, I always look for items that can be used again and again. Nail polish sets, iPhone cases, and fragrance sets are some of my favorites for this price range. With these types of gifts, your friends will remember you every day that they get use out of your gift!
I ended up giving my friend a subscription to Cosmopolitan magazine, Essie nail polishes, and Hershey Kisses for her Secret Santa gift. Take a look at some of my other ideas for gifts under $50 below!
1. Sephora by OPI Glimmer Wonderland Eighteen Piece Mini Nail Colour Set – Sephora– $48
2. Tinsley Beaded Headband by Petit Plume– Threadsence– $26
3. Kate Spade New York Rigid iPhone 4 & 4S Cover– Nordstrom– $40
4. Aria Crochet Legwarmer– Free People– $48
5. Victoria’s Secret Pink Fresh & Clean Must-have Gift Set– Victoria’s Secret– $28
6. Umbrella- Vera Bradley– $32
7. Pressed Flower Jewelry Box– Urban Outfitters– $14
Will you be giving any of these gifts to your friends this holiday?