Refinery 29 is ready for fall, and so am I! New York Editor Annie Georgia Greenberg recently posted a list of 25 pieces that she’s most excited about for fall, and I’m totally swooning over all of them.
I know I always jump the gun when it comes to changing seasons, but these pieces are all easily transition pieces — it’s all about how you wear each item. For example, you can absolutely wear these skirts in the summer, but then pair them with thick tights and booties for the colder months.
My new thing is going for statement pieces. Trust me, I have one of the biggest collections of neutrals, but lately I’ve been on the hunt for “louder” pieces, so to say. A few of these are on the neutral side, but some definitely speak for themselves.
Check out my favorites below!
1. During fall, I can think of nothing better than slipping into a comfy, oversized sweater and grabbing a hot coffee on my way to work. This year, I’m obsessing over curling up in this Acne sweater.
2. I’ve never really been a “trouser” gal, but I could totally change my mind after checking out these gingham check trousers.
3. Does this even need an explanation? The color, the shape, etc. – it’s just perfect. Can you tell I’m wishing this ribbed wool mini skirt was sitting in my closet?
4. Hi, new leather skirt, you’re simply gorgeous. Pair this piece with a neutral button-down and you’re ready for any occasion!
5. Wait a minute — florals, denim, and a convertible piece all in one? I’m sold! This daffodil covered coat is already calling my name.
What fall clothing item is on your mind lately?