A long weekend for many of us, it’s a perfect time to catch up with the latest in summer beauty!
- Daly Beauty suggested some gorgeous green fragrances – perfect summer scents.
- Fab over Forty gave us a sneak peek into the tempting Guerlain Fall 2011 Collection with new Ecrin 4 Couleurs Eyeshadows, Rouge G lipsticks, and more.
- The Non-Blonde shared a sneak peek at Laura Mercier’s Canyon Collection for Fall 2011.
- Café Makeup recommended Chanel’s Eyeshadow Quadra Eyeshadow in Prélude for Fall 2011, a neutral eye shadow lover’s dream.
- Best Things in Beauty flipped over Chanel’s Rigard Signé de Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow in Topkapi and Joues Contraste Or from the Byzance Collection.
- The Beauty Look Book delved into a Chanel exclusive: the charming Royallieu #58 Rouge Coco Shine – one that will coordinate perfectly with Prélude.
- Product Girl spotlighted the gorgeous Jouer Sheer Bronzing Tint SPF 15 and Peony Lip Gloss, a perfect match made in sunshine heaven.
- Karla Sugar swatched Bobbi Brown’s acclaimed Tortoise Shell Collection for Fall 2011.
- Looking to get out of a style rut? Head over to Gouldylox Reviews to see how Kelly did it.
- Finally, a woman who has been in our thoughts lately, Princess Diana – then and now – at DivaDebbi.
Time to relax for the weekend! Looking for some potions and remedies to help you look your best? We’ve got the scoop.
- The Beauty Look Book took a short vacation break to share Dior’s limited-edition Les Rouge – three glamorous red shades for your nails.
- Product Girl fell for Josie Maran’s Argan Eye Love You Too Palette.
- Fab over Forty has a great giveaway contest for Lancôme’s Hypnotic Eyes Summer Glow Sultry Eye Look Set.
- The Non-Blonde continued her brush series with one you’ll want from Louise Young.
- KarlaSugar shared a tip for applying concealer the “right way.” It’s a must-read.
- DivaDebbi helped us with information to keep our eyebrows in tip-top shape.
- Daly Beauty thinks the pale pink beauty of Chanel Jade Rose Nail Polish is just peachy.
Have fun in this fresh, summer air – but first, take a ride with our favorite beauty bloggers.
- The Non-Blonde may be fighting her husband for Aviation Club by Monsillage.
- Fab over Forty lost her fabulous new AVEENO Hydrosport SPF 50 sunblock to her son!
- Café Makeup was hopping down the same bunny trail. Sea of Tranquility will make you glow.
- The Beauty Look Book discovered a refreshing and moisturizing treat for your skin: Koh Gen Do’s Macro Vintage Essence Mask.
- DivaDebbi found that John Frieda’s Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight styling spray made her hair humidity-proof.
- Product Girl is onto one of the best secrets of the universe: Maison Francis Kurkdjian’s Washing Liquids.
- Check out Daly Beauty for her random, beautiful thoughts for June.
Enjoy your weekend!
Memorial Day weekend is here! As you kick off summer at BBQs with friends and family, why not prep by learning the latest and greatest in the beauty world?
- Café Makeup left us drooling over her sneak peek at Chanel’s Fall 2011 Collection.
- The Non-Blonde featured a superb powder brush from Louise Young. Love her brush features!
- DivaDebbi test drove Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara after all these years. Did it pass today’s test?
- Product Girl got a peek at Joelle Russo’s makeup bag. See what a Nordstrom Regional Beauty Director loves.
- Gina Brooke, Artistic Director for Hourglass Cosmetics and celebrity makeup artist, shared her beauty secrets with Fab over Forty.
- Love Deborah Lippmann like most of us? Daly Beauty featured Deborah Lippmann’s nude nail look.
- Gouldylox Reviews showed us how to attach feather extensions to our hair. Look out Steven Tyler!
This is the weekend the doomsday types are predicting the end of the world, which has spawned some great humor. The Washington D.C. Transportation Department tweeted that the coming apocalypse would have an impact on road maintenance. “Sorry, we will no longer be able to fill your potholes after Saturday.”
For those who believe that life will go on, as we know it, here’s some great reading for you:
- Fittingly, Product Girl told us why Bobbi Brown’s Rich Lip Color is cosmic.
- Fab over Forty shared some gorgeous Burberry spring/summer colors you should consider with optimism — for next week and beyond.
- Café Makeup teased us with Lumieres Byzantines de Chanel Palette Highlighters – heavenly makeup.
- The Non-Blonde showed us a Shiseido bronzer to help us ring in the summer.
- Gouldylox Reviews featured Fusion Beauty for the great glow we’ll need to accompany rapture.
- DivaDebbi has a Lumene giveaway contest for Skin Cancer Awareness Month. The deadline is Monday, so she’s optimistic.
- Daly Beauty dove into Jo Malone Cologne. Smell great at any time – anywhere!
Hope you enjoy this weekend and every weekend!
Looking for the latest in all things beauty? Look no further than some of our favorite beauty blogs.
- The Non-Blonde showed us her latest blush purchase, Rouge Bunny Rouge Florita Blush.
- Best Things in Beauty fascinates us with Le Métier de Beauté’s Mediterranean Holiday Summer 2011 Collection Penelope Kaleidoscope Eye Kit.
- Fab Over Forty showed us how to recreate a stunning red carpet look from Penelope Cruz.
- Café Makeup reviewed the Guerlain Terracotta Fusion cream eye shadows for Summer 2011.
- Daly Beauty told us why Acqua di Parma is oh so beautiful.
- Diva Debbi gave us the 411 on Rimmel’s Lash Accelerator.
- Product Girl featured Dior’s Electric Tropics Collection for Summer 2011.
It’s that time of year again when we celebrate moms everywhere. Need a last-minute gift? Want to treat yourself? Maybe our beauty blog pals can inspire you.
- The Non-Blonde gave us a sneak peek at Le Métier de Beauté’s beautiful summer collection.
- Product Girl told us about Lisa Hoffman’s divine Japanese Argarwood Body Wash.
- Daly Beauty featured Neutrogena’s Ageless Intensives Night Cream.
- DivaDebbi told us about the rejuvenating Pelleve skin-care treatment.
- Café Makeup had the 411 on Hourglass Script Liquid Eyeliner, with comparisons.
Photo: Adrian Yee